Court Reporting With Premium Service Before, During, and After Your Proceedings
At Parise & Associates, we recognize that your time is valuable. We also know that you require prompt service and delivery. That's why we're committed to delivering unparalleled customer service, leveraging cutting-edge technology for simplicity and speed. Here's what we can offer before, during, and after proceedings.
Before Your Proceedings
- Online Scheduling: Schedule a court reporter via our website. You'll receive important correspondence, like confirmations, by email.
- Nationwide Scheduling: For out-of-town proceedings, we can arrange for court reporters, videographers, conference rooms, monitor the delivery of transcripts, and arrange videoconferencing for your convenience.
During Your Proceedings
- Real-Time Transcription: Get instantaneous English translation of the reporter’s notes during the proceedings on your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android via CaseViewNet Cloud Gateway.
- Web-Based Streaming: Recipients in remote locations can receive real-time streaming of a transcript.
- Time Stamping: As they are created, transcripts are time-stamped line-by-line for use in video synchronization.
- Interpreters: As required, we can provide interpreters for depositions.
- Multimedia Recordings: If required or desired, you can receive audio recordings (WAV format) and/or videotape recordings of depositions.
- Courtroom Presentation Equipment: ELMO, projectors, screens, and other presentation equipment available.
- Conference Room: Clients may utilize our conference room facilities at no charge.
- Document Reproduction & Scanning: Photocopying, exhibit scanning (with Bates numbering if requested), and other document services are available.
After Your Proceedings
- Min-U-Script: Receive a condensed transcript in PDF format through the Min-U-Script program to get the best in transcript viewing, searching, printing, and management.
- Expedited Delivery: For those who need materials quickly, expedited delivery services are available.
- Electronic Delivery: Receive a disk or electronic transmission. Files can be provided in ASCII, Word, PDF, Summation, and E-Transcript formats.
- Condensed Transcript: Special formatting options, including the ability to create a 4-page-per-sheet mode to reduce total size, are available.
- E-Transcript: Digital transcript with word-search functionality and instantaneous navigation.
- Web-Based Repository: Through our secure online portal, you get 24/7 access to transcripts, exhibits, and related documents for your cases in ASCII, PDF, and E-Transcript formats.
- Audio Synchronization: We can provide a complete synchronization of a digital transcript and a WAV file.
- Video Synchronization: We can provide a complete synchronization of a digital transcript and a video file on a split-screen.
- Exhibit Linking: Get a digital transcript with links to PDF-format exhibits.